Friday, May 2, 2008

Contest Contest

Who doesn't love a good contest, right? I am entering into the 5 Minutes for Mom contest with this post. She is asking for a picture that screams MOTHERHOOD to you.

Three

I love this shot. Totally unprompted my older daughter wants to love on my younger daughter, the t-shirt is so appropriate. They all love each other so much. Even in just their feet you can see their personalities. My Son is the goofy one, making faces at me. My Baby is the happy one and my older daughter is the Mom-Type. They are all so different and yet all the same. They truly define me as a parent, not to mention test me.

Go over to 5 Minutes for Mom to check out the rest of the entries!

6 comments:

Kat May 2, 2008 at 9:05 AM  

That is adorable! Great shot!

Toni May 2, 2008 at 2:05 PM  

Oh, I love it! You are so talented!

Cassey May 2, 2008 at 2:27 PM  

LLLOovvve that shot! So cute

Joyce May 2, 2008 at 7:16 PM  

Beautiful photo of your beautiful children. I can here via Friday Haiku. :)

Janice (5 Minutes for Mom) May 2, 2008 at 8:50 PM  

hey girl - I need to grab this shot if you want me to add it to the finalist post! PLEASE email me at info at 5minutesformom dot com to send me the shot. I need to get the post up asap so hopefully you get this note soon!

Anonymous May 3, 2008 at 6:59 AM  

That is a great photo! Happy Early Mother's Day!

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my family blog. I am a mom to three, work FT and love to take pictures. Please visit my website to see more of my work.

Followers

Bloom

The Bloom Forum

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP