Thursday, November 8, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #12



Thirteen things keeping me from blogging lately.

1. Travel. Busy time at work right now.
2. Work - always gets in the way. :)
3. Spending time with my kids.
4. Sleep, even though I don't get enough as is.
5. Doing homework with my son.
6. Fitting in time to see my parents.
7. Making dinner (or getting take out). Its amazing how much deciding on dinner can take up so much time.
8. Working on digital scrapbooking.
9. Taking photos of my kids (and anything else that will sit still).
10. Reading (haha, like I have time for that).
11. Leaving time in the evenings to spend with Hubby in front of the Tivo.
12. Traffic and long commuting (could blog in the car during that time while hubby is driving but usually I am too tired, see #4).
13. Getting the kids ready for school/lunches/snacks/paperwork.




7 comments:

Anonymous November 8, 2007 at 12:39 PM  

Nice Thursday post! I love Thursdays because Earl, the Office, Greys Anatomy, and ER are all on! That means no laundry after 7:30! I have posted my thursday blog come on over and visit!

DEB

Darla November 8, 2007 at 12:53 PM  

There's never enough time in the day, is there? I can relate. :)

Anonymous November 8, 2007 at 2:34 PM  

You are one busy lady! Happy TT...

Susan Helene Gottfried November 8, 2007 at 3:31 PM  

I think these things come in waves. I'm feeling slammed, myself, right now. But catch me this time next week. I might be all caught up and ready for more.

Happy TT! Glad you found time to post!

MamaGeek @ Works For Us November 8, 2007 at 9:48 PM  

I know, it's getting harder and harder to blog for me too. *le sigh* Great list.

Anonymous November 10, 2007 at 4:24 AM  

As long as you don't stop altogether!

Believer in Balance November 14, 2007 at 3:14 PM  

I have the same reasons! I too like to take a break from it though for #11!

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my family blog. I am a mom to three, work FT and love to take pictures. Please visit my website to see more of my work.

Followers

Bloom

The Bloom Forum

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP