Friday, February 20, 2009

PSF - Elmolympics

PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek


Elmolympics

It was a close race last night at the Elmolympics. Getting the bronze was little Hokey Pokey Elmo who was the favorite for the toddler carry event. The silver medal goes to big Hokey Pokey Elmo who was the favorite in the dancing event but lost the gold metal when the batteries unexpectedly died mid "left foot in". The gold metal goes to Tickle Me Elmo TMX who provided hours of entertainment for toddler in the "push over and pick me up" event. Fun was had by all, except mommy who is tired of hearing "ELMO ELMO ELMO". Even Mickey Mouse is now, "Elmo".

8 comments:

Wayne February 20, 2009 at 8:10 AM  

I love elmo I would watch him all the time, great photo friday

Indrani February 20, 2009 at 9:08 AM  

:) Elmolympics?! Must have been fun! I liked this award winning ceremony shot!

DeAnn February 20, 2009 at 10:34 AM  

This was the highlight of my a.m.!!! Funny!

echoeve February 20, 2009 at 10:52 AM  

This is a really cute post. Very creative. I love it

MamaGeek @ Works For Us February 20, 2009 at 3:20 PM  

Oh I love this HG! My guy is an elmo nut, so even HE loves it! We got that Elmo live this year for Christmas though and he wants NOTHING to do with it. Go fig.

Pam Emmons February 20, 2009 at 5:10 PM  

Ha! I love it!

Christina February 20, 2009 at 9:59 PM  

Oh my gosh, too funny! We could totally duplicate this here - we have a TON of Elmos!

Carrie and Troy Keiser February 21, 2009 at 1:08 PM  

Funny! :) I'd have to say that I'd get tired of all the Elmo too. I always end up taking the batteries out of toys like this......and don't even get me started on the popper toy, it hangs from a hook it the ceiling!

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my family blog. I am a mom to three, work FT and love to take pictures. Please visit my website to see more of my work.

Followers

Bloom

The Bloom Forum

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP