Friday, February 13, 2009

PSF - Glass

PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek


I treated myself with something I have wanted for a while. I was resigned to pay retail for this beauty but lucked into finding someone who was selling their two-week old machinery due to indecision. He was faced with making a decision between two camera brands after buying one and being gifted another. Lucky for me, he went with the other and I scooped up a deal.

New Glass - 42/365 - Feb 11

This lens is so heavy that I fear I will drop it. I also need tons of practice cause what I once new about my camera I have to relearn. But I bask in the yummy sharpness that I hope to acheive one day when the kids are not running around like headless chickens:

New Lens 2

New Lens 1

4 comments:

MamaGeek @ Works For Us February 13, 2009 at 9:18 AM  

OH YOU WILL LOVE IT HG! HOW AWESOME.

This lens stays on my camera 90% of the time. It is heavy at first, but trust me you will get accustomed to it and prefer it that way (for stabilization). This lens is what prompted me to insure all my camera equipment!!

HAVE FUN. That glass is worth the L label.

P.S. Join the 24-70 f/2.8L flickr group if you haven't yet. They take some amazing pics.

Christina February 13, 2009 at 11:32 AM  

Oooh, the Nikon version of that lens is on my list of dream lenses! The PERFECT focal length range, and so nice and fast. Looks to me like you're getting the hang of it already. Have fun!

Chris February 13, 2009 at 9:16 PM  

Looks like it's serving you well already!

Carrie and Troy Keiser February 14, 2009 at 2:06 AM  

Someday...... can you feel my jealousy?!
Happy you have a new toy!

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my family blog. I am a mom to three, work FT and love to take pictures. Please visit my website to see more of my work.

Followers

Bloom

The Bloom Forum

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP