Friday, May 15, 2009

PSF - Behind

PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek


Man I am far behind at updating this blog. Things are busy but good. Last class has started and tomorrow I go to graduation. I have my first paying gig this weekend (working on my side-biz) and my youngest baby toddler turns two on Monday. Its almost summer and my 1st grader will soon be a 2nd grader.

Luckily I am trying my hardest to capture it all with my 365 project/blog.

I will try to update this blog more often as well. I know I slack. So here are a few recent ones in the mean time

Brown Eyed Girls
Baby and me - who needs a serious haircut.

Skirt...again1
She asked me to take her pic today, can't say no to that!

Sweaty Boy
And my handsome, sweaty man who loves to camp and ride bikes.

2 comments:

Wayne May 15, 2009 at 5:58 PM  

I love that first picture,

Great photo friday

MamaGeek @ Works For Us May 21, 2009 at 3:35 PM  

Oh everyone's growing! I hope all is well in your world, I think of you often and miss you much - but I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND how blogging takes the backburner to life!

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my family blog. I am a mom to three, work FT and love to take pictures. Please visit my website to see more of my work.

Followers

Bloom

The Bloom Forum

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP