Thursday, May 28, 2009

PSF - They Like Butter

PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek


We were camping over Memorial Day weekend and having a good time walking around the campground. Miss E came across a field of Buttercups. Of course I told her that if she held it under her chin and it glowed yellow then she likes butter.

3574146910_2bc19dd0a2_o

But of course she loves butter.

Then later, she decided to try this trick on her brother.

They Like Butter - 144/365 - May 24

He loves it too but thought that this game wasn't as fun as his sister did.

7 comments:

Chris May 28, 2009 at 8:20 PM  

Yeah, brothers are like that -- very cute!

Emily May 28, 2009 at 8:58 PM  

Brother's are never that impressed with their sister's ideas! We're butter lovers too.

Pam Emmons May 28, 2009 at 10:00 PM  

So cute, brothers are great!

kayerj May 29, 2009 at 10:18 AM  

cute story--I'll have to test the theory on my grandkiddies. Her eyes are so striking. Here’s my photo story happy Friday!

Carrie and Troy Keiser May 29, 2009 at 10:27 AM  

Brothers are not into that kind of stuff, now if she was popping the heads off the flowers, he'd have been way more into it!
Love her blue eyes!

MamaGeek @ Works For Us May 29, 2009 at 3:35 PM  

He truly is the bestest brother in the world. Seriously, how cute is that! And wow, here eyes are beyond stunning HG.

Ryanne May 31, 2009 at 3:54 AM  

That shot of your little girl is just too precious! Those eyes, need I say more!

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my family blog. I am a mom to three, work FT and love to take pictures. Please visit my website to see more of my work.

Followers

Bloom

The Bloom Forum

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP