Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Learning to Swim

My 7 year old has been timid of the water for as long as I can remember. This year he is finally breaking out of that shell and taking another round of lessons. Now that the time change has brought us some much needed evening light, I brought my camera to the lesson.

IMG_2191

My son sporting his sister's pink goggles this week after loosing his at the pool last week.

IMG_2196

Kick kick kick.

Swim

And of course the obligatory goofing off and not listening to the teacher. ((sigh))

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my family blog. I am a mom to three, work FT and love to take pictures. Please visit my website to see more of my work.

Followers

Bloom

The Bloom Forum

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP