Thursday, April 17, 2008

Theme Thursday - Spring



I am so happy to be able to post some spring pictures. I love the changing of the seasons. My girls and I went outside for a few minutes to admire the flowers. I wanted my older daughter to just smell them but instead she popped off one of my tulips. Oh well, it looks nice in my kitchen too!

E Flower

She shared it with the baby for a brief moment before she snatched it back.

V Flower

Then she showed it off to me.

I want this one

Of course we had full sun when these were taken. I tried to get them to go to the backyard in the shade but they were not interested. Oh well, they are not terrible.

YAY for Spring!!

11 comments:

Dallas April 17, 2008 at 8:39 AM  

So cute. I love tulips. The first photo is my favorite, but they're all great.

Kim April 17, 2008 at 9:15 AM  

Very pretty! I love the color in the last one!

Stacy April 17, 2008 at 9:51 AM  

Great shots and love the processing. Her smile in the last picture is just awesome! :)

Maggie April 17, 2008 at 11:36 AM  

Perfect spring shots! And I love the processing that you used - it looks great!

Fingers To Toes Photography April 17, 2008 at 2:49 PM  

Terrible they look supper cute to me, I love the last one with the sun in her eyes! My kids do that too!

MamaGeek @ Works For Us April 17, 2008 at 4:28 PM  

AWESOME shots HG. I love the way they are framed and your daughters are so sincerely BEAUTIFUL!

Rose April 17, 2008 at 5:55 PM  

Ooo, I love this series of photos and the processing rocks!! The last one is SOO cute.

Stacy April 17, 2008 at 8:20 PM  

i love the touch of color!!

Arizaphale April 17, 2008 at 8:25 PM  

Not terrible. Puhlease. They are DELIGHTFUL!!!!! Using the b/w worked well and the touches of colour...very nice. Bad luck about the tulip . Did it make it to a vase? :-D
Thanks for your comments on my site over previous Theme Thursdays. I have been so busy of late that it is all I can manage to post let alone look at all the other pictures.....hooray for holidays :-)

Kat April 18, 2008 at 9:36 AM  

Those photos are absolutely gorgeous! Just beautiful. Well done!
Thank you for your kind comment on my post. :)

DeAnn April 18, 2008 at 9:54 AM  

CUTE!! Now i can stalk you on your blog too!

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my family blog. I am a mom to three, work FT and love to take pictures. Please visit my website to see more of my work.

Followers

Bloom

The Bloom Forum

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP