Friday, January 16, 2009

PSF - Have Bag, Will Travel

PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek


Packing up the family for a week's vacation. (well as soon as I get off the computer playing with pics) We are taking the kids on an airplane ride, something we haven't done in a few years. I am looking forward to some family time but not necessarily while corralling my gaggle thru airport security. Wish us luck! (and I will be sure to throw in a few vacation pics during the week)

Have Bag, Will Travel - 16/365 - Jan 16th

3 comments:

MamaGeek @ Works For Us January 16, 2009 at 4:04 PM  

oooh I LOVE the DOF on that shot!

Sincere best wishes for a wonderful vacation; that sounds perfect to me! Enjoy every moment HG!

Anonymous January 16, 2009 at 5:59 PM  

Love the bag, love the photo. And seriously, good luck at the airport!

cherish.photography January 23, 2009 at 10:37 AM  

Have fun! The angle and DOF of your pic is great.

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my family blog. I am a mom to three, work FT and love to take pictures. Please visit my website to see more of my work.

Followers

Bloom

The Bloom Forum

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP