Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #17

Thirteen of my favorite 'things' we have in our house.

  1. The TiVO and DirecTv DVR. We are TV junkies.
  2. The new Keurig coffee machine. We recently upgraded from the Senseo, which we still love, but we wanted a K-cup machine.
  3. Our big screen TV in the basement (spider/s and all).
  4. Our sectional with 4 recliners. Need something to lounge on while using #1 and #3.
  5. The iMac.
  6. My DSLR camera.
  7. Our Amish hand-made bedroom set that we waited 6 months for. It was totally worth it.
  8. My craft desk that is also used for homework/online classes. I love having everything for scrap booking in its own place.
  9. The hot tub. Its so nice to sit outside under the stars.
  10. The pantry in the basement. It was an after thought when we finished the basement and had an extra space. It really comes in handy for those weekly trips to Costco.
  11. The bookcase we built in our living room turned library. We have so many books that its nice to have a place for them all.
  12. The Gladiator Freezerator and matching garage storage in our newly organized garage.
  13. The kids playroom. Its so nice to have a place that I can leave messy and not have to look at the toys all over the floor.

19 comments:

Cynthia December 12, 2007 at 10:01 PM  

Just got the DVR, now I gotta figure out how to use it!

MamaGeek @ Works For Us December 12, 2007 at 10:03 PM  

Nice things! I love the DSLR, the mac and spider projection tv!

Susan Helene Gottfried December 12, 2007 at 10:09 PM  

We just got the new Hi-Def TiVo; it's not acting quite right with the cable, though. Otherwise...

You know, I wish I had a better place for my scrapbook stuff than the dining room table!

Anonymous December 12, 2007 at 10:17 PM  

i'm a tv junkie too. We are all in our house. It's all good. LOL

maggie at http://maggie.coffeeshopmafia.com

SusieJ December 12, 2007 at 10:23 PM  

I would like a hot tub too!

Mitchypoo December 12, 2007 at 11:20 PM  

I'd love to see an Amish Bedroom Set, I bet it's beautiful. Thanks for visiting! Happy TT!

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys December 13, 2007 at 12:10 AM  

great list - but give me time I haven't posted mine yet.
I wish I was this organised.

Nicholas December 13, 2007 at 12:17 AM  

We don't have any of those except bookshelves. We have lots of those!

damozel December 13, 2007 at 12:25 AM  

A playroom, eh? But will you be able to KEEP the toys there???

In our home it is bookshelves as far as the eye can see! The Flatland Almanack --Damozel

cindy kay December 13, 2007 at 1:15 AM  

A hot tub? Outside?! I'm so jealous...

But I have a reading nook with shelves full of books, so maybe it's not so bad...

Robin December 13, 2007 at 2:27 AM  

Oh how I wish I had a hot tub out on my roof (we live in a penthouse, the roof is like our deck). I even went so far as to price them but prices here start at $12K for a small one! Umm, no, not today thanks.

Toni December 13, 2007 at 6:14 AM  

I am so jealous that you have an Amish bedroom set; ours sucks and we spent way too much on it. We should've gone the route you did.

And our garage? Embarrassing. Seriously. Happy TT!

Unknown December 13, 2007 at 7:35 AM  

Oh, the Tivo. I don't know how we lived before Tivo (but that was about five years ago...) and your spider tv makes you original. We don't have basements here, but yours sounds fully loaded.

SusieJ December 13, 2007 at 8:26 AM  

Spider projection TV? Cool. I love my TiVo. That has perfected our life!

Darla December 13, 2007 at 9:31 AM  

I'm just envious about the basement! :)

Believer in Balance December 13, 2007 at 11:59 AM  

I'd be lost without my DVR!

Sharon December 13, 2007 at 3:28 PM  

LOVE the dvr. I'm hooked. Rarely do I watch commercials now. ;)
Have a great day!

Anonymous December 14, 2007 at 8:34 AM  

yay hottubs!

xoxo

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys December 15, 2007 at 8:32 PM  

I missed the hot tub - we just set ours back up - it is spectacular to be out at night under the stars isn't it.

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my family blog. I am a mom to three, work FT and love to take pictures. Please visit my website to see more of my work.

Followers

Bloom

The Bloom Forum

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP