Monday, November 10, 2008

Life gets in the way

Blogging has taken the back seat recently as I have been traveling and working on school work these last two weeks. Luckily this semester is coming to a close and I have major hurdles behind me (like a 100% grade on my term paper :) ) and my travel will end by tomorrow night for a while. Therefore, I will return to my regular posting shortly. However, I wanted to post today to acknowledge my absence and tell everyone that I have been reading your blogs but haven't had much time to respond. I am slapping my own wrist for being a bad blogger-friend.

So, that said, I will post photos, just cause. :)

Bag Lady
She wanted to pose for me, only when she was ready, to show off her purses.

Can u hear me now??
Using the compact as a phone. "Ehhh?"

Oldies
And one that I found going thru older ones. Thought it was worth a second look.

3 comments:

Toni November 11, 2008 at 9:43 AM  

Wow, she is growing so quickly!

MamaGeek @ Works For Us November 11, 2008 at 1:55 PM  

Girl, I totally feel ya. Seriously, a blog break sometimes makes all the difference - DO NOT feel any guilt.

Those pictures are spectacular, she is so cute.

Jaimee November 12, 2008 at 10:11 AM  

I am right there with you...what are you in school for? I'm getting my clinical doctorate in Audiology...fortunately, my program is online (it's a new requirement of our profession, so they had to make access easy)...but, adding school to everything makes life a bit more chaotic, doesn't it?

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my family blog. I am a mom to three, work FT and love to take pictures. Please visit my website to see more of my work.

Followers

Bloom

The Bloom Forum

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP