Thursday, November 13, 2008

Theme Thursday - Home



As I am getting back in the groove of things coming off a few weeks of travel, this is a really good theme for me. Its so nice to arrive home after being away. I finally had some time to grab my camera and get some shots of us hanging it at home.

First we work on homework.

IMG_8763-2

And color rainbows.

IMG_8770-3

Then we sit and watch some TV.

Week 42/52 - Couch Potatoes

Then Miss E gets mad when I want to take her picture of her watching TV.

IMG_8777-5

Then its me, wearing my 'working from home' slippers.

IMG_8761-1

And as an added bonus, here is a shot from Wed night after I arrived home from traveling. I grabbed these two and snapped a fun shot.

Practice for Print

I love following them around the house with the camera. They don't like it so much. :) But I figure one day they will thank me for keeping so many memories of them as they grow. Right??

7 comments:

Stacy November 13, 2008 at 9:30 AM  

That last shot is just adorable! I'm sure they will thank us later for it, right?? I love how you get pictures of yourself with the kids. You are so good at that...at least your kids will get to see pictures of you WITH them. Mine I fear won't be so lucky. ;)

MamaGeek @ Works For Us November 13, 2008 at 3:27 PM  

Of course you are right! I love that shot of you chilling watching TV, so realistic.

Christina November 13, 2008 at 4:22 PM  

YES, they will thank you for it one day! At least, I hope so since I say the same thing about my girl. ;o) Your evening routine together looks so cozy and warm!

Killlashandra November 13, 2008 at 5:37 PM  

Yep, the last shot is wonderful. What smiles they've both got!

Jaimee November 13, 2008 at 9:39 PM  

Ok, you are going to have to share some tutorials for your flash photography...these are awesome flash shots! I need to get a flash, but I have no idea how to use them!

I'm sure you enjoy home so much more after being gone...Love the picture of you and the kids watching TV!

MGF November 13, 2008 at 10:41 PM  

The picture of your kids and you is so cozy.

Joanna November 18, 2008 at 11:09 PM  

Look at that last shot! They are so cute and happy. I showed Ella some photo albums of when she was a baby, and I actually tried to make a point of telling her, "Look how Mama loves to take pictures of you. I have been taking pictures of you since you were a little baby." I mostly say it so she lets me take more pictures of her. :)

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my family blog. I am a mom to three, work FT and love to take pictures. Please visit my website to see more of my work.

Followers

Bloom

The Bloom Forum

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP