Friday, November 14, 2008

PSF - Gymnast/Dancer

PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek



Once a week this little girl takes gymnastics. She like its most days. Yesterday was not one of those days. She went with her daddy as I stayed home with her siblings. She went to class and performed well until she had a melt down over seeing a friend of hers come into the lobby but not come into class. Then she came home for dinner. I really think she wants to be a dancer though. Or maybe mommy wants her to be one. :) I think we will forgo the gymnastics for ballet, once I find a studio.

I can't believe she is rounding the corner on 4. How did she get to be so big and sassy?

(excuse the terrible pics, I snapped them quickly before her bath)
Girlie

Girl

9 comments:

Indrani November 14, 2008 at 8:53 AM  

Terrible pictures?? Where??

She is a gorgeous little lady!

MamaGeek @ Works For Us November 14, 2008 at 1:34 PM  

Oh these ROCKETH (again, I may add). You are one of my favorite portrait photos EVER. Quit your day job. :)

Anonymous November 14, 2008 at 3:17 PM  

How are they bad shots? She's angelic.

Anonymous November 14, 2008 at 3:42 PM  

Pssh! They are great and so is she. 4 years pass much too quickly indeed. My little one has started requesting ballet lessons.

Susie November 14, 2008 at 7:12 PM  

She is edible! delectable! abso-smooch-ly scrumptious! I can't blame you for snapping pics whenever you can--do you just stare at her for hours?

I'll totally come see her when she makes prima ballerina!

Chris November 14, 2008 at 11:07 PM  

What a beautiful ballerina. Her eyes just pull you in. My daughter, who is sitting here with me, is very jealous of the outfit.

Jaimee November 17, 2008 at 1:43 AM  

Oh my gosh...her little poses are positively precious!!!

Toni November 18, 2008 at 4:27 PM  

Love it and it reminds me so much of some shots of my own little girl when she was that age...sigh. Now she's big!

Joanna November 18, 2008 at 11:10 PM  

How cute is that?! She looks so sweet and innocent.

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my family blog. I am a mom to three, work FT and love to take pictures. Please visit my website to see more of my work.

Followers

Bloom

The Bloom Forum

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP