Thursday, November 20, 2008

PSF - A year makes

PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek



I decided to look back a year ago at Miss V's 6 month shots. What a difference in her, in my photography (at least I think I have gotten a little better). I set up a mock studio in my basement. I used a sheet hung from two ladders and I used my hubby's hot shop lights. I made a reflector out of tin foil around one of the kids large books. So in the morning I take the kids down to take my 'professional' shots.

IMG_6036 copy

All I can say is wow, yellow and awww...my little baby.

9 comments:

Chris November 20, 2008 at 10:04 PM  

Your makeshift studio sounds just like mine. Those shop lights are HOT!

Lori of I'm no super Mom November 21, 2008 at 12:11 AM  

It is cute no matter what!

Corey~living and loving November 21, 2008 at 1:24 AM  

:) It is fun to see the growth in ourselves....and our little ones. :)
Happy PSF!

Brandy November 21, 2008 at 8:17 AM  

Its amazing how fast they change. Cute picture.

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings November 21, 2008 at 10:39 AM  

What a great idea? Hmmmm...may have to look into this.

Beautiful baby!

MamaGeek @ Works For Us November 21, 2008 at 1:43 PM  

I love this idea. I must say she sure seems to just cuter and cuter with age. THOSE EYES!!

Carrie and Troy Keiser November 21, 2008 at 1:45 PM  

That's what I need shop lights! I wish I had a better place to set up a makeshift studio!
Who can resist a baby?!

Shellie November 22, 2008 at 12:00 AM  

Sounds like great makeshift studio material. I've never tried anything that elaborate even. She is cute!!!

Toni November 25, 2008 at 5:38 PM  

Those eyes are so beautiful!

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my family blog. I am a mom to three, work FT and love to take pictures. Please visit my website to see more of my work.

Followers

Bloom

The Bloom Forum

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP