Sunday, February 21, 2010

Cub Scout Banquet

This week was the banquet for the cub scouts to earn their new badges. My son has been working real hard to memorize his pledge since this is the first year he is participating. The men also baked a Father and Son cake for an auction which they had a good time creating.

Here are some highlights of the event.

IMG_1639

Looking very nice in his uniform.

IMG_1652

My daughter waiting for the buffet to open.

IMG_1655

More waiting (we got there a little early).

IMG_1665

Finally two new badges. :)

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my family blog. I am a mom to three, work FT and love to take pictures. Please visit my website to see more of my work.

Followers

Bloom

The Bloom Forum

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP