Tuesday, February 9, 2010

My Grandma and SNOMG!

My girls love to play dress up. These necklaces belonged to my Grandma. They are nothing special, just some cosmetic jewelry that she loved, but when my kids wear them, they remind me of her.


IMG_1534 copyWM

IMG_1536 copy

IMG_1535 copy

This has been quite the winter. We have gotten more snow in the last two months than we usually see in 3-4 winters combined. This latest storm has seriously shut everything down for days. We finally were able to get the truck out to do a little shopping just in time for the second blizzard of Feb. Yay.us.

IMG_1519

Tunnel

Help

Knees

Tomorrow...more digging and snow blowing. When is spring again??

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my family blog. I am a mom to three, work FT and love to take pictures. Please visit my website to see more of my work.

Followers

Bloom

The Bloom Forum

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP