Thursday, November 1, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #11


Thirteen things I want to remember about the Fall of 2007.

1. Mr. Z is no longer my little boy. He had grown up into a little man after only being in kindergarten for 2 months.
2. Miss E is a little Diva who loves her dress up and baby dolls.
3. Miss V just started sleeping through the night (knock wood loudly) at 5mo 2weeks.
4. Mr. Z is all about computer games, Webkinz (Tiger) and wants a Wii for Hanukkah.
5. Miss E is extremely smart. She speaks in full paragraphs and has very good pronunciation. She also has that 2-year-old independence and has to do everything herself.
6. Miss V just started (on 10/27) army crawling on her elbows, dragging her belly toward anything she wants to put in her mouth. She is a strong girl who is grabbing everything and anything she can reach. Her favorite toys are the Baby Einstein teether, her exersaucer, her Jolly Jumper and anything else she can get to her mouth.
7. Mr. Z loves to go camping and meeting new people on the playground. He is totally not shy and will go up to anyone and ask to be their friend.
8. Miss E loves having an older brother to play with and a younger sister to take care of. E refers to her sister as 'my baby'. She loves Little Einsteins, Dora, Leap Pad and cooking in her kitchen.
9. Miss V just started baby food. At 5mo 1week she was given some oatmeal which she seemed to love. This week, (5mo 3 weeks) we plan to start orange veggies (sweet potato). Her two bottom teeth can be seen just below the gum line and I expect them to break through any day now.
10. Mr Z is doing well with reading. He can read many words in his 1st stage books and is eager to learn how to read 'chapter books'. He also loves word games and word searches when we go out to dinners.
11. Miss E loves to sing and dance. Her favorite songs are Baa Baa Black Sheep, ABCs, twinkle twinkle and she loves to dance to any music her brother will play for her (mostly John Michael Montgomery) and her favorite CD Dog Train from Kohl's Cares for Kids.
12. Miss V is wearing mostly 3-6 or 6 month clothes. She is starting to make new babbles - Dadadadada and Mmmmmmm and Babababa and Brrrraaaaaa and she loves to screech when she is happy. She loves to giggle when you tickle her under her chin and on her thighs and when her brother is acting real silly. Her favorite time of the day is bath time with her siblings.
13. I mostly want to remember that while these times with three little ones is very hard, tiring and stressful, that they won't always be this little. I want to remember how smart, passionate, energetic and sensitive my Mr Z is. I want to remember how beautiful, smart, stubborn and independent my Miss E is. And I want to remember how cuddly, strong, vocal and giggly my Miss V is (now that she is feeling better from the acid reflux she had two months ago).


14 comments:

Mom not Mum (Sandy) November 1, 2007 at 9:15 AM  

Great list - we have a webkinz tiger that lives in this house. In fact all 3 kids have requested a friend for their current webkinz for Christmas.

Cynthia November 1, 2007 at 10:01 AM  

It is hard when they are little, and they grow so fast. It's a lot of work, but it goes by so quickly...Happy TT!

Unknown November 1, 2007 at 10:25 AM  

Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy, because they WILL be asking for the car keys before you know it :)

Seems like yesterday I couldn't wait for them to nap...now I can't get the teenagers out of bed!

Susan Helene Gottfried November 1, 2007 at 10:56 AM  

Your oldest two sound a lot like my two. Take lots of pictures; I've found I can recall so much more when I have a picture in front of me.

Take care of those precious ones. It sounds like you're doing a stellar job.

Thanks for visiting! Come on back anytime!!

Anonymous November 1, 2007 at 12:57 PM  

I love this list!! Great job in documenting it all. :D

Maribeth November 1, 2007 at 3:56 PM  

It's so true. They really do grow so fast. Love the list.

SandyCarlson November 1, 2007 at 4:15 PM  

What a nice list. I think I will try this one out later for my daughter. I kept her baby book up until she was 5, and then I missed doing it. This would be a great replacement!

Heidi Hyde November 1, 2007 at 4:35 PM  

Such a sweet list. I love it.

-HH

Dorothy November 1, 2007 at 6:34 PM  

Your a good mom for taking the time to write all these memories. Your little children sound wonderful. My are grown with children who have children. Time flies. Your list gave me a moment of reflection.Thanks

Amy The Black November 1, 2007 at 8:32 PM  

Love those Baby Einsteins! We've outgrown them, but they were a lifesaver!

Addicted to crafting November 1, 2007 at 9:09 PM  

Happy TT!!!! :)

Addicted to crafting November 1, 2007 at 9:09 PM  

Happy TT!!!! :)

MamaGeek @ Works For Us November 1, 2007 at 11:12 PM  

#13 is so true. Sigh. i so know what you mean, you don't want to wish your life away even during the trying times...

Anonymous November 2, 2007 at 12:20 AM  

Now nice to have such fond memories!

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my family blog. I am a mom to three, work FT and love to take pictures. Please visit my website to see more of my work.

Followers

Bloom

The Bloom Forum

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP