Friday, February 29, 2008

Haiku Friday - What a Week

Nothing like getting
the dreaded call from day care
not once but two times

Miss V is poopy
Miss E throws up after lunch
come get them right now

That was just Monday
on Tuesday, mommy gets sick
hubby home with girls

Miss E is all well
after 1 day, it was quick
Miss V takes longer

Mommy and Miss V
go shopping the next day for
E's birthday supplies

Daddy home again
Thursday with Miss V since she
still has too much poop

Mommy starts new class
the last one ended last week
no break for mommy

My grandma not well
taken to the hospital
she needs an IV

Miss V gets to go
to visit with her grandma
we can work today

now she has a bad
bad diaper rash with the poop
oh when will it end!?!

Miss E will be three
this weekend we celebrate
I hope we are well

Next week is better
adult trip to Las Vegas
for a long weekend

I hope Miss V is
better by the time we leave
so I can sleep well.

13 comments:

Kat February 29, 2008 at 8:20 AM  

Thank heavens you have a vacation coming up. Sounds like you had a tough week. Hope all goes well for the bday party!

Toni February 29, 2008 at 8:56 AM  

Ugh! Illness sucks. Especially the poopy and pukey kind.

At least you are going to get a cool, fun break soon!

MamaGeek @ Works For Us February 29, 2008 at 9:03 AM  

Wow, what a week! Sending healthy vibes to all of you. Hope your Grandma recovers soon too.

Have fun at the party (and ah-hem, post some really cool shots).

Anonymous February 29, 2008 at 9:29 AM  

hope everyone is able to enjoy the birthday party and that adult trip is fantastic!!

Scylla February 29, 2008 at 9:45 AM  

Sorry to hear you are all ill, I hope you get better and stay that way. A good long weekend sounds like just what the doctor ordered.

Danielle February 29, 2008 at 9:45 AM  

That's quite a week. I hope everyone is on the mend.

Cathy February 29, 2008 at 9:52 AM  

Yuck. What a week.
Enjoy Las Vegas!

katydidnot February 29, 2008 at 11:16 AM  

you hope for some sleep
think what you could do if rested
no, just breathe deeply

Lisa February 29, 2008 at 12:58 PM  

Oh no :(...I'm so sorry...we're giong thru it up here too. It stinks!!!

I hope you get to have fun!

GHD February 29, 2008 at 4:19 PM  

Oh man! Hope you and the crew get better soon!!!

Anonymous February 29, 2008 at 6:10 PM  

Sounds like our house, except I have managed to steer clear of it. Don't worry, I didn't just jinx myself, I've already said it out loud too many times. Plus, with our impending trip, I asked my doc for some Tamiflu . That way I won't even have to deal with it. $10 well spent, I say!

Thanks for the visit and taking the time to comment, its always nice to see a new face around the place.

Anonymous February 29, 2008 at 8:29 PM  

Wow! That's a lot of stuff goin' on.. Have a great party and trip!

Anonymous February 29, 2008 at 9:17 PM  

Wow. That is the week from hell. I hope you enjoy Vegas. You deserve a little R&R after that. And, I hope all is okay with your grandmother.

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my family blog. I am a mom to three, work FT and love to take pictures. Please visit my website to see more of my work.

Followers

Bloom

The Bloom Forum

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP