Sunday, February 24, 2008

More random thoughts and Weekly Winners

Am I the only mini-van owner in the country who does not like having a mini-van? People act like having a mini-van solves the worlds problems but when I say that I have been disappointed in mine and I am looking to trade it in, I now have three heads.

I find it odd that my son was invited to a birthday party, at Chuck-e-Cheese, at 10:00 am on a Wed?? Granted it is spring break and all the kids are off school but some of us have something called 'jobs' that we go to that lets us support our kids birthday parties. Should I not feel a little strange that I won't take a day off to take him?

My professor told us final grades need to be posted Sunday by the college rules. Its not 10 pm and still no grades. I am not waiting up to find out.

OK here is my Sunday addition of weekly winners for my fav pics from this past week.


V Close Take 2

V 9 months old.

V Portrait

9 comments:

Lauren @ mostly i run February 24, 2008 at 10:34 PM  

Wonderful photos. I love her eyes in the faux-hawk shot!

Anonymous February 25, 2008 at 1:27 PM  

The eyes, the eyes, omg, the eyes!! They are stunning.. and your photographs are, too!

Laura Paxton February 25, 2008 at 1:36 PM  

Those are such great pictures! I LOVE the baby pictures!

MamaGeek @ Works For Us February 25, 2008 at 3:13 PM  

They are all fantastic. Especially that baby bottom. I love your studio girl! I'm in the midst of hanging cloths myself and am always futzing with the lighting (of course). BEAUTIFUL!

Mom not Mum (Sandy) February 26, 2008 at 9:41 AM  

Fantastic pictures.

I don't understand the weekday party either. What a pain!

Toni February 26, 2008 at 10:53 AM  

Love the naked shots. Those are priceless!

Anonymous February 28, 2008 at 8:34 AM  

I love that last one Jessica - what kind of floor/background is that?

Anonymous February 28, 2008 at 11:06 AM  

These are all amazing! I love how their eyes just pop in all of them. And tushies are a personal favorite of mine.

Anonymous March 3, 2008 at 7:38 AM  

I could have written the first part of your post. My dh insisted we get a mini-van when I was pg. with my 2nd. I fought him and fought him but finally gave in after both of my neighbors said I would grow to *LOVE* it and even the car dealer agreed.
Well, a year later, and no I am still not *loving* my mini-van. Sure, it's nice with the room and the dvd player, but I do only have 2 kids, why do I need all this room?

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my family blog. I am a mom to three, work FT and love to take pictures. Please visit my website to see more of my work.

Followers

Bloom

The Bloom Forum

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP