Thursday, February 21, 2008

Theme Thursday - Texture

This theme was way fun and I have many pics to share. I love playing with textures in my photos and finding new ones to play with. Which reminds me, I am slacking on my scrapbooking, need to get on that! Anyway, here are my photos for the week:

This was my first one, E with her camera. It came out with less texture that I wanted to I tried again.

E Camera

The second one, I overlayed two textures on V and then used a boarder overlay around the whole shot.

V Texture

My Third attempt, the girls. I used a new texture that I liked because of the unevenness of it.

V & E Texture

And my final attempt. Z looking silly. I overlayed a scanned background paper that I had and then overlayed two boarders. Its OK. Not sure I love how the coloring turned out but it was fun to play.

Z Texture

So, for more textured pics, go visit Stacy!

12 comments:

Stacy February 21, 2008 at 10:01 AM  

Great job! Very nice pictures of your cuties, and the texture just added some extra elements to them. Glad you had fun with the theme...it is fun to play with textures. :)

Unknown February 21, 2008 at 10:25 AM  

wow! are you an overachiever? :-) i especially love #2. they are all so cute!

Anonymous February 21, 2008 at 10:25 AM  

My favorite happens to be that last one (minus his poor boo boo. Spot heal that out.) I like the tilt, there's just enough texture, and love his bright blue with the neutral brown tones. What do you think now?

mandaroo63 February 21, 2008 at 11:09 AM  

Those are great! I love the one of the two girls together, so much fun!

Christina February 21, 2008 at 12:25 PM  

So much fun!! Your kiddos are adorable, and the textures add just the right touch to these photos!

Killlashandra February 21, 2008 at 12:45 PM  

I like the picture of V best. I like the evenness of the pattern in that one. Somehow it makes the eyes pop even more. It's fun to experiment and see what you end up with. :)

jamestownboys February 21, 2008 at 1:40 PM  

oooh NICE!!!
I love them all - especially the linen type texture on #2.

Maggie February 21, 2008 at 2:40 PM  

Great job with all the textures! I really love the second one - it is nice and subtle, and it really makes those gorgeous eyes stand out!

Anonymous February 21, 2008 at 2:45 PM  

Sigh. If only I had your mad skillz.

Bonnie February 21, 2008 at 2:50 PM  

Those are all really great. All really different too ! #2 is my favorite ! I think the textures and border really suit that photo.

Anonymous February 21, 2008 at 4:34 PM  

The pictures all are lovely! I love the one with the 2 enjoying each other! Very cool textures!

Rose February 21, 2008 at 7:51 PM  

All of them came out really fun and great! I don't have a favorite.

(But I do have a picture of Harrison taking a picture of my with the same camera your daughter has.)

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my family blog. I am a mom to three, work FT and love to take pictures. Please visit my website to see more of my work.

Followers

Bloom

The Bloom Forum

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP