Sunday, May 18, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday and Weekly Winners

I have to first wish my baby girl a big Happy Birthday. Today she is 1. I cannot believe how fast a year has gone. It seems like just yesterday I was scared to bring a third baby into our house and I wasn't sure how I was going to deal with not having a third arm to hold her. Now it would not be home without her with us. We had a beautiful day and a wonderful party. I promise to post some pics of my big girl tomorrow.


IMG_1088 copy

In the mean time I will post some of my winners from this past week.



IMG_0907 copy.jpg

She's so fast!

IMG_0903 copy.jpg

How did he become such a big boy.

Here mom

Flowers for momma.

Rain rain go away...

Rainy days and Monday's...

E_51108

Week 17/52

Week 17/52 of my kids and me project.

And E helps me with a photo shoot:

E Pink

E Frame

7 comments:

Anonymous May 18, 2008 at 9:53 PM  

She's 1...Happy birthday! And, I love the fabric look to the stargazer. Gorgeous.

Lauren @ mostly i run May 18, 2008 at 11:13 PM  

Wonderful photos as always! Her 1-year photo is amazing. They all are, but I also really love your 'my kids and me' photo!

Karen Coutu May 18, 2008 at 11:29 PM  

Love the black and white portrait!! And the angle on the first one is fantastic!

Have a great week!!!

Anonymous May 19, 2008 at 12:00 AM  

Happy first birthday to your little one and happy birthing day to you.

Your photos are so beautiful. I love the first one and the last one.

DeAnn May 19, 2008 at 9:35 AM  

Happy Birthday sweet girl!!! Love the shot of all four of you! so nice!

Toni May 19, 2008 at 2:51 PM  

As always, beautiful photos- such talent you have!

Lovely family- happy birthday, Little One!

MamaGeek @ Works For Us May 19, 2008 at 4:06 PM  

Happy 1st Birthday! What a little sweetheart! Where did THAT year go?

My favorite shot is the one of you with the kids in front of the house? So simple, so lovely.

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my family blog. I am a mom to three, work FT and love to take pictures. Please visit my website to see more of my work.

Followers

Bloom

The Bloom Forum

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP