Thursday, May 29, 2008

Theme Thursday - Flowering



The first round of our flowers have come and gone and I anxiously await the second. The first was beautiful with our cherry tree, tulips and other bulbs. But the second round is my favorite. My lily's and Southern Magnolia. So as I am patiently awaiting the return of the flowers, here's some shots from the first round.

Purple Lilac
Purple Lilac

Red Bud
A Red Bud Tree

White Lilac
White Lilac

Oh and I aill be sure to post pics of my Lily's as soon as they are in bloom.

10 comments:

Fingers To Toes Photography May 29, 2008 at 10:23 AM  

Our lilies are just about ready too - I cant wait they are SOO amazing and smell so lovely...I love your last shot - the light is amazing.

Jen May 29, 2008 at 10:47 AM  

Your photos are amazing.

Anonymous May 29, 2008 at 10:48 AM  

I love red buds because of all the pink. Nice assortment you have there. Our yard is so new that I have to wait a little while to get some pretty around.

Anonymous May 29, 2008 at 2:29 PM  

I'm in love with that lilac.

Killlashandra May 29, 2008 at 3:56 PM  

So many people have posted such wonderful pictures of lilacs. I love yours too. I so wish I had a few these of in my yard too. Nice shots, all of them. :)

Stacy May 29, 2008 at 3:58 PM  

Beautiful shots! I'll look forward to seeing your lilies, too. :)

Jaimee May 29, 2008 at 11:30 PM  

Beautiful...I love the red bud ree shot!!

Toni May 30, 2008 at 8:36 AM  

Love the photos!

Rose May 30, 2008 at 11:16 AM  

Oh how I do love Lilacs!! I don't have them here. They remind me of my childhood.

All your flower photos are just stunning!

Maggie May 30, 2008 at 3:53 PM  

Beautiful! You have quite the green thumb!

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my family blog. I am a mom to three, work FT and love to take pictures. Please visit my website to see more of my work.

Followers

Bloom

The Bloom Forum

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP