Friday, December 5, 2008

PSF - Kar Ra Tay

PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek



Ever see that friends episode where Ross was explaining that he was a master of Kar Ra Tay? Man I loved that one. Anyway, I signed my son up for Karate this fall. At first he loved it, then not so much and now back to love. I was hoping it would help with discipline, focus and of course his boundless energy. Well it hasn't helped much with any of it but he has learned a lot. Now he wants a Karate outfit. Since I plan to sign him up for another class in the spring maybe I will swing for it. Here he is showing off his moves.

Karate Kid

Here's his scary punching look:

Punch

And his side kick:

Kick

I think he's ready for competition, thoughts??

9 comments:

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander December 5, 2008 at 9:53 AM  

I love the last photo! So cute!

Jaimee December 5, 2008 at 11:00 AM  

oooh, karate! FUN! I can't wait to get the boys into stuff like that---although, I'm boycotting the MMA stuff that my DH would love them to do!

And, seriously, we need some flash tutorials from you!!!

Cecily R December 5, 2008 at 11:57 AM  

Well, I wouldn't cross him!!! He's got some swweeeeeet moves!

Christina December 5, 2008 at 11:58 AM  

Oh yeah, I remember the Ka Ra Tay episode! Funny stuff. I love all his expressions. I have a feeling my girl would excel in martial arts, too!

yes, you do need to teach us how to work a flash!

Head Gaggler December 5, 2008 at 1:53 PM  

Well I am by NO MEANS a lighting expert, but I will attempt to put a little tutorial together to explain my process.

MamaGeek @ Works For Us December 5, 2008 at 2:02 PM  

Ha, I Love that phrase! I think the kid's got some Karate Kid potential FO SURE. :)

DeAnn December 5, 2008 at 3:10 PM  

Your colors on #1 and #2 are A MaZ Ing.

Chris December 6, 2008 at 9:42 PM  

Nice! Does he wax on and wax off too?

Rose December 13, 2008 at 12:54 PM  

Oh that's exactly why I want to sign up energizer-bunny-Harrison for karate. He had a sample class that he loved.

I agree with everyone, great lighting.

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my family blog. I am a mom to three, work FT and love to take pictures. Please visit my website to see more of my work.

Followers

Bloom

The Bloom Forum

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP