Thursday, December 11, 2008

Theme Thursday - Holiday



We are having lots of fun in my house getting ready for the big Holiday. Here are some ways we are celebrating.

Gimme a Gimel

My son challenged me to a fierce game of dreidel.

Dreidel Dreidel

He's beating me by taking all of my pennies.



Then I get kicked out of the game by the 3 year old.



The baby gets a turn putting the flames into the candles in their Menorah.

Menorah Fun

Then she wants to play with my electric one.

Puzzle

The older two put together their Menorah puzzle.

Tears

Then the tears come out when the youngest can't ruin their puzzle fun.

Loot

One final shot of all their loot wrapped and ready to go.

The kids are very excited for the 21st (and we are too).

7 comments:

Christina December 11, 2008 at 8:49 AM  

Gorgeous pictures - all of them! The wooden menorah is so cute.

kim December 11, 2008 at 9:38 AM  

How do they resist that stash? I think I'd be pulling my kids away from it constantly!
Looks like everyone is in the holiday spirit!

Stacy December 11, 2008 at 10:43 AM  

OH my...such temptation for the kids! Wonderful shots of holiday enjoyment. I love that wooden menorah, too. :)

Jen December 11, 2008 at 11:57 AM  

I love the shot of your littlest one looking at the electric menorah and the one of her in black and white. My kids would be all over those gifts!!

MamaGeek @ Works For Us December 11, 2008 at 2:42 PM  

Oh I love these. You capture them all so eloquently HG.

Jaimee December 12, 2008 at 3:10 PM  

I love that wooden menorah....that is so neat..especially those flames!

Rose December 13, 2008 at 12:59 PM  

Wow! Look at those gifts! Eek-gad, it reminds me that I still have Christmas shopping to do.

Harrison has that same wooden Menorah at his school, I love it. Although yesterday he brought me into the classroom to show it to me and when I tried to remove a candle - they were all glued in place!! WHAT! I was so bummed.

I love the B&W of your littlest one.

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my family blog. I am a mom to three, work FT and love to take pictures. Please visit my website to see more of my work.

Followers

Bloom

The Bloom Forum

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP