Friday, September 26, 2008

PSF - I'm Out

PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek



Out of stories for this week, that is. This week's been a blur even though it seems to have dragged on forever, I don't feel like I fully woke up. We gotta get the baby to sleep later than 5:15 am. Man her screaming before dawn is like being woken by the devil. But I digress.

Today I just have two shots to share. While working with the little girl for shots in her Dolly Dress I attempted to be "professional portrait photographer" while I grabbed a shot of the two oldest. So here they are:

Big Helper

My son was helping me out while we were trying to get V to cooperate. I lied down and I grabbed this shot. I don't write or share pics of him as often as I should. I need to get better at that.

E Portrait

And Miss E who was at gymnastics during her sister's photo shoot. I took the opportunity to grab a shot of her before her bath. This one came out too flashy (drat) cause even with my external flash bounced over my shoulder it still looked like I used a flash. I needed to use it though cause of how dark it was outside. Why is it when I take pics of her she always has a tatoo or stamp on her body?

Ok so those are my lame 'stories' for the week. Next week I promise will be more exciting!

13 comments:

Jaimee September 26, 2008 at 9:59 AM  

Absolutely perfect photo of your son! And, I like the one of your girl too..I don't think the flashiness looks bad. When I break down and buy an external flash, I will have to hit you up for tips on using it...I have no idea how!

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander September 26, 2008 at 10:02 AM  

Fabulous!! Love, Love the shots! And it's really cool that you caught their reflections. NEATO!

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings September 26, 2008 at 11:00 AM  

These shots are great! Your kids are adorable. I love the reflections and the tattoo? It just shows she's a kid enjoying her life! Awesome!

tiarastantrums September 26, 2008 at 11:48 AM  

wow - those are really fabulous - what is the flooring??

MamaGeek @ Works For Us September 26, 2008 at 2:37 PM  

You do NOT need to play professional photographer, you ARE one! Seriously, when are you going to go in? LOVE THESE!

Hope Baby E sleeps in to at least 6 am for you. OY.

Joanna September 26, 2008 at 8:23 PM  

I love the reflection on both of them. Good call. Your daughters eyes are so beautiful.

Chris September 26, 2008 at 8:37 PM  

Well I'd say you're well on your way Ms. Professional Portrait Photographer. These look great! Your daughter's eyes are SO blue!

Christina September 26, 2008 at 11:58 PM  

The photo of your son is amazing! How do you do the reflections?

Wendy September 27, 2008 at 1:39 AM  

You captured their spirits just fine..forget the technique and enjoy the fruit..at least for today! They are beautiful!

Anonymous September 27, 2008 at 10:34 PM  

Your children are gorgeous. And I so empathize with the baby scream before dawn. We went through that for a very long time. May you get more sleep this week.

scrappysue September 28, 2008 at 5:34 AM  

some weeks are like that, but those shots are great. hope u get some more sleep!

Cecily R September 29, 2008 at 12:17 AM  

Do you know what? This is a PERFECT PSF. I love, LOVE both shots...and I am totally stealing the position idea!!!

Rose October 1, 2008 at 2:02 AM  

What an awesome picture of him! Wow.

And those blue eyes, flash or no, too much.

Great Photo story. I didn't get mine done, too much going on.

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my family blog. I am a mom to three, work FT and love to take pictures. Please visit my website to see more of my work.

Followers

Bloom

The Bloom Forum

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP