Thursday, September 4, 2008

Theme Thursday - Rest



I rarely get sleeping kids shots. Usually cause they are always so crazy during the day that when they do sit down, I'm not fast enough. But also cause when they are sleeping I am so afraid to wake them that I never go into their rooms for fear they will hear me! However, the car is fair game, which is where they seem to take their best rests.

She refuses to take off her headphones even after she nods off

Even in sleep, she needs to keep on her headphones. When they fall off her head, she sleepily fixes them back on her ears.

Sleepers

And its rare for my son to sleep in the car these days but I managed to grab a quick shot of these two before they woke up.

Maybe soon I will be daring enough to venture into their rooms and steal a quick shot or two.

11 comments:

Toni September 4, 2008 at 9:02 AM  

Peaceful!

Killlashandra September 4, 2008 at 10:21 AM  

Great shots! I have to agree about capturing those moments though. It seems the older they get the harder it is to photography those wonderful peaceful moments.

Christina September 4, 2008 at 10:44 AM  

Two sleeping kiddos in one shot...now that's special!
I love that she keeps her headphone on even in sleep...too cute!

Stacy September 4, 2008 at 10:57 AM  

Oh those are such sweet shots! I woke Anya up when I took my shots of her...I need a quieter camera. ;)

Jen September 4, 2008 at 11:38 AM  

I am not brave enough to venture into my kids rooms either. Sleep is just too valuable. I love the car sleeping pictures.

Dawn September 4, 2008 at 2:58 PM  

Very cute pictures!

MamaGeek @ Works For Us September 4, 2008 at 3:53 PM  

That last shot just gave me permasmirk. SO CUTE!!

I, too, fear disturbing the HOLY NAP.

Maggie September 4, 2008 at 3:55 PM  

I love her sleeping in the headphones -- that is too cute!

Cynthia September 4, 2008 at 10:30 PM  

I love sleeping little ones!

Rose September 4, 2008 at 11:55 PM  

What precious moments! I hear ya about going into their room to get shots. It's a tricky one here too.

Jaimee September 5, 2008 at 2:27 AM  

AWWW...I just LOVE that last one of the two of them!! Soooo cute!

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my family blog. I am a mom to three, work FT and love to take pictures. Please visit my website to see more of my work.

Followers

Bloom

The Bloom Forum

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP