Thursday, September 25, 2008

Theme Thursday - Idle



Idle time...hmm, what's that. We so rarely get idle time in my house with three kiddos running around. I decided to post some shots of my kids before bed doing their nightly unwinding routine.

Gamer

This is where you will find my son, in front of his computer playing games. His latest favorite is Disney's Toon Town.

Chillin in front of the Tube

This is Miss E's favorite nightly activity, chillin on her chair watching a little TV. Tonight was Back at the Barnyard.

Doodles

And the little one playing in her brother's seat. She loves to grab the magna-doodle and make some pretty pictures for mommy.

That's about all the idle time we get, well, except when they are sleeping and mommy and daddy plop in front of their TV!

7 comments:

Christina September 25, 2008 at 8:26 AM  

They certainly do look relaxed and idle! I love the little lady in big brother's chair.

Stacy September 25, 2008 at 9:50 AM  

You mean your kids don't start chasing each other when it's time for bed?? Hmmmm...must just be mine, then. ;)

Love these shots, especially your littlest lady. Such a cute expression on her. :)

Killlashandra September 25, 2008 at 10:31 AM  

I wish my little spent a little more time being idle. Great pictures of the kids in their favorite "idle" poses. :)

Jen September 25, 2008 at 10:34 AM  

Perfect idle shots. Most of the time my kids wind down before bed.

mandaroo63 September 25, 2008 at 12:01 PM  

Wonderful photos, last two so colorful and all are a great way of representing the theme.

Jaimee September 25, 2008 at 12:05 PM  

Oh yeah, no idle time around here for me either! All of those shots are precious...especially the two of your girls!

MamaGeek @ Works For Us September 25, 2008 at 3:24 PM  

That shot of Miss E is stunning (well that and she CAN NOT get any stinking cuter).

Idle time? That is the ultimate oxymoron, eh? :)

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my family blog. I am a mom to three, work FT and love to take pictures. Please visit my website to see more of my work.

Followers

Bloom

The Bloom Forum

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP