Thursday, September 18, 2008

Theme Thursday - Playtime



I am posting lots of pictures from our evening of play this week. We are taking the time to play in the warmness of dusk this week because we know that fall will be upon us soon and we will be coming home to cool darkness. This is us enjoying the last bits of summer before it turns cold.

Week 35/52

In Brown

Little Miss

Playtime

Flower Play

Taking a picture of me taking a picture of him

You lead and I will follow

I love how the little one follows the big one around.

Go visit Stacy for more Playtime!

9 comments:

Christina September 18, 2008 at 9:17 AM  

I can hear the laughter! So much fun...the perfect end to the day.

Stacy September 18, 2008 at 9:59 AM  

Looks like you were definitely enjoying the beautiful day. Love this set of pictures and I love how you actually get pictures of you with your kids! I really need to do that, too.

Jen September 18, 2008 at 10:02 AM  

Wow. You got some great shots!! I love the first one. You both look so happy.

Megan September 18, 2008 at 11:22 AM  

that first shot is wonderful -- pure happiness!

Jaimee September 18, 2008 at 12:53 PM  

Awww...those are all so much fun! I love the first one....adorable mommy!!!

And, I can't pick a single favorite from the rest...soooo precious! Great shots!

MamaGeek @ Works For Us September 18, 2008 at 3:49 PM  

I love all these shots, but that first shot is stunning - I think it's the contrast of your shirt. AWESOME!

Killlashandra September 18, 2008 at 3:52 PM  

Wow everyone looks like they're having the best time! I love those cute expressions. Great pictures. :)

Rose September 19, 2008 at 1:54 AM  

I LOVE that first picture of you! That's a framer for sure. But they are all so wonderful!! I feel the happiness!

Joanna September 20, 2008 at 9:48 PM  

The first shot is so cute. Looks like you are really having a good time.

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my family blog. I am a mom to three, work FT and love to take pictures. Please visit my website to see more of my work.

Followers

Bloom

The Bloom Forum

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP