Friday, September 12, 2008

PSF - We're in so Much Trouble

PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek



After the bath last night I asked my middle daughter if I can take a picture of her in her new lion towel. I thought these were way cute when I bought them and I have been meaning to take a picture. She said to me, "Yes you can, but first mommy, I need to wear this necklace". She took off her towel, put on her necklace and proceeded to pose for me.

We're in so much trouble with this one

What kind of teenager is this one going to be? I am scared.

Oh and here's a shot of the little man in his alligator (not a crocodile) towel. I always get this face. Why won't he sit still for a second...oh right, he's a boy!

These are the looks I get

10 comments:

MamaGeek @ Works For Us September 12, 2008 at 9:48 AM  

DUDE. BE AFRAID. BE VERY AFRAID.

That just has me smiling from ear to ear - and the grin she's sporting? Perfect, what a natural!

Those towels are so much fun, are they not!?

Indrani September 12, 2008 at 10:03 AM  

Bath time is fun time isn't it? How well they have posed!

Cecily R September 12, 2008 at 10:56 AM  

Just look at that cuteness!!! I LOVE the way both these pics have so obviously captured each of their personalities. Those are the BEST shots!

Seriously, I think you should consider frames for both of them!

Cecily R September 12, 2008 at 10:57 AM  

Not that you asked me or anything, but you know...

Anonymous September 12, 2008 at 11:08 AM  

Those are great pictures. I love the towels!

tiarastantrums September 12, 2008 at 11:23 AM  

oh - I love it! Love those towels!!
Girls are awesome! Hey she could be making big bucks someday!

Unknown September 12, 2008 at 11:55 AM  

I love those towels!! My 3 year old has an elepahnt one. Yea look out for her as a teenager :)

Christina September 12, 2008 at 12:20 PM  

Oh dear, she's already got the coy smile mastered! They are both too cute. We have a bunny towel here!

Chris September 12, 2008 at 11:40 PM  

It's funny how sometimes the personality just comes shining through. She's going to be fun -- a handful, but fun.

Jaimee September 13, 2008 at 3:17 AM  

Oh, I LOVE towel pictures! Those faces are priceless!!

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my family blog. I am a mom to three, work FT and love to take pictures. Please visit my website to see more of my work.

Followers

Bloom

The Bloom Forum

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP