Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Been Tagged by Kimberly

So I was tagged by Kimberly to participate in some randomness. I am supposed to write 7 random things about myself. So here goes:

  1. I drink more than 2 cups of coffee in a day and like it in the afternoon and evening too (decaf)
  2. I love musicals and my all time favorite is Rent. I am listening to the soundtrack now and I have the movie, plus I have seen it on Broadway and on tour
  3. Fall is my favorite time of year, pumpkins, apples, leaves, coolness and Halloween
  4. I am wanting to take a real photography class once I can fit it into my schedule but I have no idea where to go for one
  5. I wear the same pair of earrings everyday. I don't buy jewelry often and don't shop for fashion jewels either.
  6. I really don't like Disney but since my kids do I force myself to take them there and buy them the propaganda products.
  7. I have a bad habit of biting my cuticles. I have a pair of nippers in my desk at work to cut them off.
Well, that's a bit about me today. I don't think I will pass this onto 7 people as I am supposed to but if you read this and want to participate please feel free.

2 comments:

MamaGeek @ Works For Us October 14, 2008 at 2:33 PM  

Dude. You and me are practically identical on 90%. I drink like 4 cups of jo - NOT good.

Jaimee October 16, 2008 at 1:42 AM  

well..I definitely drink more than two cups...and I don't even go for the decaf at night...I'm a caffeine addict!

I was wanting to take a photography class also, thinking about a good online program...but, they can be realli expensive!

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my family blog. I am a mom to three, work FT and love to take pictures. Please visit my website to see more of my work.

Followers

Bloom

The Bloom Forum

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP