Thursday, October 9, 2008

Theme Thursday - Sun



I set out to do these shots yesterday afternoon in the beautiful afternoon sun however, there was no sun to be found with the cloudy rain we were getting. So instead I did them this morning in the morning light.

Attempt #1 - I wanted to capture the Crab Apple Tree with the sun shining past the top:

Flare 2

Attempt #2 - I wanted to get on closer on the apples but realized it was harder with trying to position the sun through the branches. The tree then came out a but darker:

Flare 1

And bonus shot. My little one playing in the afternoon sun.

Beep Beep

6 comments:

Jaimee October 9, 2008 at 11:42 AM  

That last one is my favorite! I love that kind of light!!!

Joanna October 9, 2008 at 2:14 PM  

The second one is my favorite. Dont you jsut love getting flare shots? I could take a million and get excited each time I see it come out right!

Killlashandra October 9, 2008 at 3:26 PM  

Both your tree shots are totally cool. I love the way the sunspots toward the bottom have that blue tinge to them. Wonderful look to them. The bonus shot is always a perk. :)

Christina October 9, 2008 at 3:59 PM  

Sulflare is so much fun! I love that golden light on your sweetie, too.

MamaGeek @ Works For Us October 9, 2008 at 4:37 PM  

The flair is PERFECT but I must say that the last shot of your little driver just melts my heart HG.

Rose October 12, 2008 at 3:41 AM  

The flairs are awesome, but I LOVE that last one!

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my family blog. I am a mom to three, work FT and love to take pictures. Please visit my website to see more of my work.

Followers

Bloom

The Bloom Forum

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP