Friday, September 28, 2007

Fit Friday #7

Progress from this week:

Current Weight= 133.9
Goal Weight = 119
Pounds to go = 14.9

Exercise this past week = Bad week. V and I were sick with a cold.

Diet = Low Carb - While out of town I had a bagel and last Sat was Yom Kippor so during break-fast I had some goodies.

Pant size - Adding a new section. Since weight loss has slowed a bit I want to keep track of pant sizes since that seems to still be changing some. As of today I am wearing a 10 but they are mostly big on me. I can fit into some of my 8's depending on the cut.

Goal for next week = Try to get back into my routine once I am feeling up to it.

1 comments:

Kelkat September 29, 2007 at 10:06 PM  

Your site is neat. Are you trying to lose baby weight? Way to go anyway! Is Thursday Thirteens yours? I am doing Marriage Mondays. Just looking for posts about ways that people are putting their marriage first - at least once in a while! Anyway, take care :)

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my family blog. I am a mom to three, work FT and love to take pictures. Please visit my website to see more of my work.

Followers

Bloom

The Bloom Forum

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP