Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #6

Thirteen "Do you ever's....?"
1. Do you ever wonder how you got here...married, three kids, mortgage and wonder where the time went?
2. Do you ever feel like you are not old enough to be a mom and a wife?
3. Do you ever feel like you are just pretending to 'play house' and tomorrow you will be 13 again?
4. Do you ever think that everyone else is a better mom/parent than you?
5. Do you ever want to totally change your career and do something you never thought you would like to do, like own a business or go back to medical/law or other school but assume its too late now?
6. Do you ever wonder why you have good and bad days and try to analyze why certain days were better than others when you did the exact same things?
7. Do you ever wish you were either more busy or less busy so time goes either slower or faster?
8. Do you ever think you would want to be famous or be a house-hold name but not necessarily and be actor or model?
9. Do you ever wonder if you should have accomplished more by this time in your life and what do you consider an accomplishment?
10. Do you ever which you didn't like sweets so much?
11. Do you ever want to change one thing about your body but didn't have the nerve?
12. Do you ever worry about your future and how your relationship will change with your kids as they get older?
13. Do you ever wonder if what you do today will affect who your children become as adults?


10 comments:

MamaGeek @ Works For Us September 26, 2007 at 9:39 PM  

I can categorically answer YES. Great list!!

Dane Bramage September 26, 2007 at 10:43 PM  

I never wonder if I am old enough to be a wife or mom. Never. It's a guy thing. Some of the others (that aren't chickcentric) are right on the money.

My T13 #49 is up. I've answered 13 of the 100 Question Meme. Stop by if you get a chance.

Anonymous September 27, 2007 at 1:08 AM  

Interesting list! I have to admit, I have never wanted to be a model, so my answer to #8 is partly yes.

Anonymous September 27, 2007 at 1:55 AM  

Yes..I always wonder..how I got from dating to marriage to give birth...even till now I still wonder..

Anonymous September 27, 2007 at 2:21 AM  

Wondered on most items all the time!

Robin September 27, 2007 at 3:48 AM  

Yes, yes and yes.

Mom not Mum (Sandy) September 27, 2007 at 6:15 AM  

Do you ever wonder when their mom is going to come pick them up and then remember that you ARE the mom?


LOL great list!!

Believer in Balance September 27, 2007 at 10:20 AM  

Great list! I do wonder about a lot of those!

Courtney September 27, 2007 at 4:30 PM  

Great list, I thought I was the only one. It's nice to know I'm not alone. I have asked for some advice on my blog so if you have time, stop over.

Eimi September 27, 2007 at 6:15 PM  

I definitely wonder how I got here. And I wish I was more/less busy so the time goes faster/slower ALL the time. I did want something changed about my body... I did it. (yea for breast reductions!!) I worry about my future all the time. I want to get married... be happy... have a family. =)

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my family blog. I am a mom to three, work FT and love to take pictures. Please visit my website to see more of my work.

Followers

Bloom

The Bloom Forum

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP