Sunday, September 16, 2007

A new trick

Miss V has learned a new trick...rolling. Except this is causing trouble for mommy and daddy cause she gets real frustrated at this new task. Not to mention during the night when she wakes up and practices her new talent she gets stuck on her tummy and is very unhappy, we have to flip her over multiple times a night....were very sleepy. I hope she learns to turn reverse and roll onto her back soon, especially at night. I wonder, what is so bad about sleeping on her tummy anyway?

Here's her showing off her skills (and mommy sounding like a total mommy-idiot - don't judge)

2 comments:

Mom not Mum (Sandy) September 17, 2007 at 3:33 PM  

Way too cute!!

MamaGeek @ Works For Us September 18, 2007 at 9:08 AM  

Aren't new milestones the best? Little Miss V is jus so adorable - love it!

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my family blog. I am a mom to three, work FT and love to take pictures. Please visit my website to see more of my work.

Followers

Bloom

The Bloom Forum

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP