Thirteen Things that proove you are not getting enough sleep.
1. My one morning cup of coffee isn’t keeping me awake all the way till lunch time anymore at which time I can refuel on diet coke.
2. I forgot to bring my laptop to work one day last week.
3. I cannot remember large chunks of time: “What did we do last Saturday?” or “Did I eat dinner last night?”
4. My boss commented on just how awful I looked.
5. I call the kids by their wrong names. The dogs get called the kids names and the kids by the dogs’ names. And don’t even ask me to remember my hubby’s name.
6. I doze off on the ride home from work most days. Luckily most of those days my hubby is driving (we carpool often).
7. When we leave the house in the morning to go to work I cannot remember if I let the dogs out or back in and I worry about it all day.
8. The alarm clock is going off. I hit snooze on auto-pilot and cannot remember what day it is for hopes that everyday is Saturday.
9. We missed Back-to-School night for my kindergartner because we swear they never told us about this day on orientation (or in the newsletter that got sent home which we read but didn’t retain).
10. We rent movies that we have already seen.
11. Go to the store for 4 items and leave with 2,405 items and none of which were on your list and you still need to get Diapers/Formula/Eggs/Milk.
12. I order food for my kids just after my hubby ordered the exact same thing for them.
13. I forget large chunks of time: “Did I already do my blog entry today?”