Monday, March 3, 2008

Happy Birthday my Princess E

My baby girl is three. Man where did the time go. She is such a wonderful little person with a great personality. She is so smart and sassy and is a girlie girl. We had a great time at her party yesterday until she came down with a little fever, which is par for the course for us.

Here's a stroll down memory lane:

She was born at 4:00 pm on March 3rd. Here's her brother meeting her for the first time.
A few days old and not happy to be on the couch.

With her brother, 6 months old.

First birthday.
Second birthday - Z helped her with her candles.

And here are a few from yesterday:

I am this much old

I am this much!

E Dancing with Z

Dancing with Z to our favorite song.

Watching the magician

Watching the magician.

Lunch time for Bday Girl
Lunch time.

And she said...and then he said

New toys!

Happy birthday baby girl!!

7 comments:

Toni March 3, 2008 at 3:34 PM  

Happy Birthday, Princess E and Momma!

She is so beautiful. What else is there to say???

Anonymous March 3, 2008 at 3:54 PM  

Is it okay to always say the same thing: that girl has the most beautiful blue eyes! We're 5 weeks away from three over here. Where did the time go?

Phyllis Sommer March 3, 2008 at 11:07 PM  

just gorgeous! she is so beautiful...happy birthday!

Rose March 4, 2008 at 2:18 AM  

WAIT! Little Susie-who is ONE DAY older than Harrison! Okay, he is totally marrying her when he grows up! I can just imagine the lovely blue-eyed children they would have?! LOL!

Believer in Balance March 4, 2008 at 1:50 PM  

Happy Birthday to your BEAUTIFUL girl! I got emotional going down YOUR memory lane. Those photos are priceless.

MamaGeek @ Works For Us March 4, 2008 at 10:48 PM  

She is absolutely BEAUTIFUL. And those shots are stellar. Where did those years go so fast, huh?

Mom not Mum (Sandy) March 5, 2008 at 6:40 AM  

Aww happy birthday - she is beautiful!!!

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my family blog. I am a mom to three, work FT and love to take pictures. Please visit my website to see more of my work.

Followers

Bloom

The Bloom Forum

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP