Sunday, March 2, 2008

Weekly Winners



Here are a few from this past week. Oh and today's birthday party was a wonderful success. I will post pictures of my birthday girl tomorrow.

IMG_8429 copy
Peek-a-boo

IMG_8410 copy
A sick girlie having some juice on the couch which is a special treat.

IMG_8405 copy
E told me her doggie got sick today too.

IMG_8461 copy
These huge birds love to hang around the horse farm that he behind my house. They are bigger than my kids!

IMG_8448 copy
My handsome young man.

6 comments:

Lauren @ mostly i run March 2, 2008 at 11:07 PM  

Great photos. I love the black and white portrait, and the sick stuffed dog is too funny!

MamaGeek @ Works For Us March 2, 2008 at 11:09 PM  

BEAUTIFUL shots. I love the one of her doggy. Hilarious!

Anonymous March 3, 2008 at 1:05 AM  

You are such a wonderful photographer.
I love the one of your handsome man.

Tasina March 3, 2008 at 1:11 AM  

I love the B&W - all great shots.

Anonymous March 3, 2008 at 3:28 AM  

Aw, adorable! The dog cracked me up. Just too sweet.

Jessica R. March 4, 2008 at 12:44 AM  

So sweet!
I love the sick doggy!

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my family blog. I am a mom to three, work FT and love to take pictures. Please visit my website to see more of my work.

Followers

Bloom

The Bloom Forum

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP