Thursday, March 13, 2008

Theme Thursday - Change

Because it has been a crazy busy week for me, just getting back from vacation and having two really busy days at work, this week's theme will not be all that creative. So for this week, I decided for a CHANGE to take pictures of things other than my three beautiful kids. These may not be all that exciting, interesting or good but these were my subjects last night.

Subject #1 - Doggie:
IMG_8741 copy

Subject #2 - Wall of Webkinz:
IMG_8720 copy

Subject #3 - Reflection of my bathroom lights in the marble floor:
IMG_8732 copy

Subject #4 - Bar Glasses on the Cafe Table
IMG_8737 copy

Subject #5 - Mmmm Coffee
Coffee

What Change pictures do you have to share today?


5 comments:

Stacy March 13, 2008 at 10:21 AM  

Cool pictures! I love the one of the glasses. My daughter loved the doggie one too!

Anonymous March 13, 2008 at 2:24 PM  

Fun shots! I love your angles. The glasses and the dog are my faves.

Toni March 13, 2008 at 9:00 PM  

I have some of those Webkinz at my house, too!

Great shots, as always! What an adorable doggy!

Stacy March 14, 2008 at 5:53 PM  

Great shots! Sometimes it really helps to focus on the world around you instead of only taking pictures of your kids. It gives you a fresh creative outlook, I think.

Rose March 14, 2008 at 11:55 PM  

I really love the bar glasses, cool shot. What a sweet doggie, too. I've been off the radar this week. Maybe next week, it will all be back to norm.

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my family blog. I am a mom to three, work FT and love to take pictures. Please visit my website to see more of my work.

Followers

Bloom

The Bloom Forum

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP