Thursday, March 27, 2008

Theme Thursday - Collage



I totally love the theme this as week as I love to do collages. I took advantage of this challenge to design a collage for my digital scrapbook so I used a 12x12 size so it would fit into my book when I print it. This weekend we had the opportunity to play outside on the swing set at my parent's house and take advantage of the warm sun for about 1/2 hour. Of course I grabbed my camera. While I am still learning how to shoot in full sun, I managed to get a few worthy of the scrapbook. So here is a collage of my kids playing outside over the weekend.


7 comments:

Rose March 27, 2008 at 12:38 PM  

That is a great collage! That gaggle is gorgeous!

Stacy March 27, 2008 at 2:07 PM  

Great job! Your kiddos are adorable and look like they were having a great time playing outside in the warmth. :)

MamaGeek @ Works For Us March 27, 2008 at 3:06 PM  

Beautiful collage HG - man are they cuuuute!

Maggie March 27, 2008 at 4:28 PM  

Oh the cuteness just makes me ache! Seriously - they are adorable...and that collage is a great way of showing them off!

Killlashandra March 27, 2008 at 5:18 PM  

Look at all those smiley happy faces! What a great time you guys had playing. Nice collage to capture it all. :)

Unknown March 27, 2008 at 6:22 PM  

That is great! How do you print your 12 x 12 digi scraps out?

Head Gaggler March 28, 2008 at 8:35 AM  

I use a site called scrapbookpictures.com. They print 12x12s in a glossy or matte finish and the quality is awesome.

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my family blog. I am a mom to three, work FT and love to take pictures. Please visit my website to see more of my work.

Followers

Bloom

The Bloom Forum

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP