Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Theme Thursday - Spirited

This week I decided to go the easy route (at least I thought it would be) and copy all of the wonderful photos I have seen on the blog-sphere. I had no idea how challenging it would be to take my most spirited child, my son, and capture him in mid air. Unfortunately, he was having way too much fun being able to be bad and jump on my bed and I was having trouble being able to focus on every piece of him while he was in mid air and I cut off one of his hands. So I tried to adjust it some in the post-processing but I will keep practicing. Anyway, we had a great time despite my efforts.

Z Jumping

3 comments:

Rose March 5, 2008 at 10:17 PM  

Look at that GREAT smile!
It's hard getting a good shot, isn't it?! Especially with a point and shot!

MamaGeek @ Works For Us March 5, 2008 at 10:44 PM  

Just set that shutter speed high! It looks great (handless or not). Man, is he cute HG!

Anonymous March 6, 2008 at 5:05 AM  

oh that is a great shot!
My suggestion is to move back a bit, give yourself a better chance of catching all of him - you can always zoom in and crop later!

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my family blog. I am a mom to three, work FT and love to take pictures. Please visit my website to see more of my work.

Followers

Bloom

The Bloom Forum

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP