Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Back to our regurlarly scheduled programming...

I have been away from my computer and house for a number of days and unfortunately been away from blogging. We lost a wonderful member of our family whom we will miss very much. She was the woman who everyone adored, she was smart, happy, upbeat, loved to get her kids and grandkids and extended family together for gatherings and was a pleasure to be around. She was my grandma's younger sister and endured quite a lot in her many years but came through it with honor and respect. We all take a part of her with us as we live on.

5 comments:

Lisa January 15, 2008 at 2:40 PM  

I'm so sorry for your loss. :( If there's anything I can do, let me know.

Toni January 15, 2008 at 3:11 PM  

I'm so very sorry for your loss. The best way to honor her is, as you said, to take a part of her with you. God bless your family during this difficult time...

Unknown January 15, 2008 at 4:03 PM  

I'm sorry you lost her. I can only imagine she would love the kind words you've just said about her.

MamaGeek @ Works For Us January 15, 2008 at 10:09 PM  

Oh HG, I am so so so sincerely sorry for your loss. She sounds like an amazing person.

Beautiful tribute post. Please take care. Sending virtual best wishes and thoughts your way.

Laura Paxton January 16, 2008 at 10:36 AM  

I'm sorry.

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my family blog. I am a mom to three, work FT and love to take pictures. Please visit my website to see more of my work.

Followers

Bloom

The Bloom Forum

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP