Friday, January 4, 2008

Haiku Friday - Back to School

Haiku Friday



It's about that time
I am going back to school
First class was Wednesday

I am half way through
My MBA degree
finish what I start

I really hope that
this class is not too hard
ease back in slowly

I thought I would join back into the Haiku this Friday to talk about heading back to college. I am still working on my MBA but took a break after Miss V was born last May. I wanted to start back up last fall but the college wasn't offering any classes that I needed so I waited till this Spring. I signed up for two electives that I needed in December to start one class in Jan and one in March. The January class was full so I was wait-listed. As luck would have it, I got a call from the Dean at noon Wed to tell me that they were letting me in and I needed to attend class THAT NIGHT! So I scrambled getting everything ready that afternoon, filling out Tuition forms and buying the book and wound up with a terrible migraine (on top of my cold). I agonized through the class but I made it through. However, it looks as though this class may be quite interesting. Lets just hope its not too tough cause with everything else going on in my life right now, I am not sure adding a class is the best idea. Wish me luck!

12 comments:

suchsimplepleasures January 4, 2008 at 9:28 AM  

oh, good luck at school! i am DYING to go back and finish what i had started! i'm going to go back when my youngest starts kindergarten...only 2 more years!!!

Anonymous January 4, 2008 at 9:42 AM  

Good luck, for sure! I think y'll do just fine, Smarty McSmartyson!

HAPPY HAIKU FRIDAY!!

Rachel January 4, 2008 at 9:57 AM  

Great haiku!!
Thanks so much for stopping by and commenting on my own haiku!
Good luck back in school, that's wonderful!
Photoshop playing begins soon :-) LOL.

Anonymous January 4, 2008 at 11:25 AM  

GOOD LUCK TO YOU!! (Although I doubt you need it, you seem like a pretty smart little cookie!)

Hydes

MamaGeek @ Works For Us January 4, 2008 at 1:50 PM  

THAT Is awesome HG. Best of luck to you. I'm sure you'll do great. Keep us posted.

Jenni January 4, 2008 at 2:24 PM  

Good for you! That's inspiring.

Unknown January 4, 2008 at 3:01 PM  

Oh, Ms Gaggler! I'm so proud. I still intend to go back...someday. You go & get you an edumacation!

Bren January 4, 2008 at 4:56 PM  

My haiku is about the same thing! Good luck to you.

Melissa January 4, 2008 at 5:52 PM  

Congrats on going back to school! I'm sooo jealous!

Cathy January 4, 2008 at 11:11 PM  

Oh good luck. I took a break after my first son was born...then started back up again and finished one month before the second one came along!

the planet of janet January 5, 2008 at 5:09 AM  

congrats on going back. that's awesome.

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys January 7, 2008 at 8:40 PM  

- great haiku and good luck you are braver than me going back to studying with children.

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my family blog. I am a mom to three, work FT and love to take pictures. Please visit my website to see more of my work.

Followers

Bloom

The Bloom Forum

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP