Monday, January 28, 2008

Jury duty and best shots.

That's right, I was picked for jury duty. Got my notice a few weeks back and sent in the answers to the questions that I am not in fact part of some secret militia while I hold onto my instructions to call the magic number after Friday at 4:30 to see if I have to report. I am group 21 and it says on the paper that most likely 1-10 will get called Monday and the rest maybe sometime later in the week. That's what happened the last time I got this letter, I called twice and was let off the hook. WHEW. So, being as I was dead tired Friday night and forgot to call, I dial up that magic number first thing Sat morning. The recording goes on to say..."For Monday Jan 28 and the District Court of Blah Blah Blah...I hearby summons the following groups to report Monday at 1:00 PM". Ok, so hubby and I look at each other and think 1:00 PM, that's a odd time to report to jury duty. We cross our fingers and hope for the best as the mystery man continues..."Groups 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 (He is listing them all out individually?!?!), 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, and 21". FRICK! I'm, 21. What's the odds??? So, I get to spend a 1/2 day at my office and then report to the court house at 1:00. I am both nervous and a little apprehensive that I will be stuck there all evening and most of the week. Hopefully not.

On an unrelated note, I love taking pictures during the day at my house with the natural light spilling in from the windows. So since that only leaves the weekend for this kind of torture fun, the nights come so early, here are some of my best shots.

The Girls

Z TV

Girls Feet

E Smile

Z Window

E Thinking

7 comments:

Be Inspired Always January 28, 2008 at 12:38 PM  

Beautiful shots :)


Sorry about the jury duty. I had to do that a few months back. It really does get in the way of other things, but I'm glad I did it... also glad it's over.


Jillian

Daisy January 28, 2008 at 8:44 PM  

Love the top one with the red cheeks!

MamaGeek @ Works For Us January 28, 2008 at 9:53 PM  

Those are AMAZING shots. NUTHIN beats natural light. Good luck on jury duty - mine was actually quite entertaining to be on!

Robyn Jones January 29, 2008 at 6:31 PM  

Wonderful shots! Sorry about jury duty...it might be interesting though...

Toni January 30, 2008 at 2:01 PM  

I LOVE the photos; wow the light is fantastic!

I served jury duty several years ago and it wasn't too bad other than I had to go work after serving every day. Ugh.

Laura Paxton January 31, 2008 at 12:20 PM  

beautiful kids...great pictures! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous February 7, 2008 at 9:46 PM  

These are all absolutely divine

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my family blog. I am a mom to three, work FT and love to take pictures. Please visit my website to see more of my work.

Followers

Bloom

The Bloom Forum

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP