Sunday, July 13, 2008

Back from Vacation & Weekly Winners


Home again, home again. We arrived home last night after a long long drive. We decided to drive the whole way home instead of take one extra night. After 8 nights, the five of us crammed into the camper, we all wanted our beds and our home. It was a great time at the beach, we had our moments where all five of us wanted to do different things, but all in all it was a nice time away. Of course it wouldn't be a post from me without pictures. I haven't participated in Weekly Winners in a few so here are my vacation weekly winners.

Little Late, Happy 4th
From our first night - Happy 4th!

E Beach
E on the beach. Loved the sand but not the surf.

Z Beach
Z loved the water.

The Obligatory Foot Dip
It took two days for her to love the ocean as much as her brother.

Sand Surfing
Body surfing, times 2.

Beach Beauty.jpg
Beauty on the beach.

Sandy Miss E
Flying sand.

He could stay here all day
He could stay here all day.

Bad Day, Bad Mom, Bad Photog
Tatoo Girl.

week 25/52
And a big Happy Birthday to my silly six-year-old boy. This was taken on my oldest's birthday. We took him out to dinner to celebrate and this is the face I kept getting. So mommy joined in.

10 comments:

Anonymous July 13, 2008 at 9:05 PM  

Happy Birthday Big Boy!!

The beach does something to the eyes? Maybe it's the sun, or the water, or the carefree feeling? I don't know, but there's something!

Great work, HG! Always great work!

The Mom Jen July 13, 2008 at 9:07 PM  

Stunning shots, happy Weekly Winners day!

Anonymous July 13, 2008 at 9:38 PM  

Wow, these really are some incredibly gorgeous shots. Seriously. I love the one not wanting to go in the water - too sweet! Looks like fun times aside from that little moment. :)

MamaGeek @ Works For Us July 13, 2008 at 9:53 PM  

Happy 6!!

Now why would you possibly want to throw your Canon into the water when you got such AWESOME shots?!?

Dude. You were missed. Vacation sounds grand (and the best part - home sweet home).

The beach shots are just perfect. I'm always freaked out to bring my good lenses to the beach, but you've so inspired me to stop being a wimp. :)

Rebecca July 13, 2008 at 11:02 PM  

Fabulous photos, I love them all!

You have beautiful kids!!

Lauren @ mostly i run July 14, 2008 at 9:33 AM  

Amazing photos. You've got some great shots of your kids, but my fav is your screaming baby resisting the water!

Robin July 15, 2008 at 11:09 AM  

Welcome back. Glad you had a good time, and gorgeous photos. I especially like the body surfing one.

Toni July 15, 2008 at 11:14 AM  

I could stay on the beach all day, too.

Love the photo of the little one freaking out. We are taking my 18 month old to the beach in Sept for the first time and I have a feeling we will have a similar photo! Welcome home.

And, I cannot even imagine being crammed in a camper. You are a better person than I!

Cynthia July 15, 2008 at 5:33 PM  

What fun! Great looking vacation:)

Anglophile Football Fanatic July 15, 2008 at 8:08 PM  

I love the one you call beauty on the beach.

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my family blog. I am a mom to three, work FT and love to take pictures. Please visit my website to see more of my work.

Followers

Bloom

The Bloom Forum

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP