Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Post about Nothing

Just some randomness for a Tuesday.

I went to bed at 8:30 last night cause I was so flippin tired from the weekend/Monday and I had a terrible headache. It was strange and nice to go to bed with the dusk light coming through the window. I feel tons better today.

Week 28/52

I figured out that if I let my kids play with the remote to the camera they sit still long enough to get a shot of them. Why didn't I think of that before?

Weeds are pretty too.

Why are weeds so pretty and why are they taking over my yard?

Cool Dude

They only wear the sunglasses that belong to me. When I get them their own pair they refuse.

And a something funny. At dinner yesterday my hubby let out a burp. I admit it was loud and he was lax at saying "Excuse Me". Well Miss E chuckled and said, "Your burp sounds like a Big Daddy burp"!

5 comments:

MamaGeek @ Works For Us July 29, 2008 at 9:14 AM  

Miss E sounds like quite the comedian. And your weeds ARE beautiful. Isn't it funny how when you like photography everything looks a little different?

Those shots are cool, I like the processing on them as well. My son uses my wireless remote as car ramp. Go figure.

Anglophile Football Fanatic July 29, 2008 at 11:25 PM  

Is that a Scottish thistle? Cause it's gorgeous.

Cynthia July 29, 2008 at 11:43 PM  

What great pics!

Jaimee July 30, 2008 at 12:19 AM  

I just love how your daughter's eyes are just piercing when you look at that photo!! My son will hardly ever look directly at the camera (the oldest...the youngest doesn't either, of course b/c is is only 2 mos! LOL)...Can't wait until they are just a bit older so I can take some shots like this!

Beautiful shots!

Toni July 30, 2008 at 8:03 AM  

Your weeds are prettier than my flowers!

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my family blog. I am a mom to three, work FT and love to take pictures. Please visit my website to see more of my work.

Followers

Bloom

The Bloom Forum

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP