Friday, July 25, 2008

PSF - Eating a Donut

PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek



Daddy Eats a Donut

Here is my oldest daughter again. She totally loves to draw. This past weekend she was drawing away in the kitchen when she promptly got down and came into the living room with her masterpiece. She showed it to me and I was stunned. I proceeded to ask her who that drawing was of and she told me "My Daddy". To which I said, "Yes it does look like him". Then I asked what her daddy was doing. To which she responded, "Eating a donut". Of course I started to chuckle because not only do we rarely eat donuts but in this particular drawing, hubby is wearing a tie. Now, my hubby so rarely wears a tie that I did not even realize that my daughter knew what one was. But what I find the most amusing is that she thinks that in order to eat a donut, a man must wear a tie. She's too funny.

12 comments:

MamaGeek @ Works For Us July 25, 2008 at 9:35 AM  

Now THIS is just perfect on so many levels. First that innocent face and second, that awesome masterpiece. But the story of Daddy wearing a tie, stuffing down donuts has me giggling here HG. Now THAT is a story. Dontcha wonder WHERE she got THAT vision from? The simpsons perhaps? :)

On the Spot July 25, 2008 at 11:17 AM  

Love this! Its too cute! Just popping over to say you won the 5 FREE action sets from OTSS! If you could email me @ tiffany@onthespotstudio.com with your choices, that'd be wonderful!

Anonymous July 25, 2008 at 12:12 PM  

Wow, your daughter is going to be quite the little (imaginative) artist as she gets bigger!

And those gorgeous EYES of hers! WOW!

Anonymous July 25, 2008 at 12:39 PM  

How adorable! Your daughter is quite the artist!

Thanks for stopping by!

Unknown July 25, 2008 at 3:39 PM  

LOL that's so cute!!
And such a clever picture she drew

Anglophile Football Fanatic July 25, 2008 at 5:17 PM  

She looks so proud of her work. A true master.

Carrie and Troy Keiser July 26, 2008 at 12:21 AM  

Great photostory. Tell her good job on the drawing!

Kat July 26, 2008 at 10:25 AM  

Hahaha! That is such a cute story. And a beautiful pic! She is gorgeous!

Irene July 26, 2008 at 11:23 AM  

What a sweet story and what an adorable picture!!

Cecily R July 27, 2008 at 10:10 PM  

First of all, that shot of her is stunning. What amazing eyes she has!!! And secondly, you captured a look of pride on her face that is so wonderfully natural it can NOT be faked. I love that.

As for her drawing. Well, its nothing short of a masterpiece. :)

Fabulous PSF!

Casey's trio July 28, 2008 at 12:08 AM  

Adorable picture of your beautiful girl and a great story to go with it! My girls just had a taste of their first donut this past week.

Toni July 28, 2008 at 2:16 PM  

Kids are so cute when they say these crazy things!

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my family blog. I am a mom to three, work FT and love to take pictures. Please visit my website to see more of my work.

Followers

Bloom

The Bloom Forum

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP