Thursday, July 3, 2008

Photo Story Friday - Vacation Baby!

PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek



I am cheating this week and digging into the archives as a precursor to week ahead of us. Here are my two oldest, taken two years and two months ago at the beach.

Kids Camping 06

Miss E is about the same age in these pictures as Miss V will be on this upcoming trip.

Miss E Beach 06

She wasn't all that thrilled with the water.

Mr Z Beach 06

Mr Z, on the other hand, loved it.

With all that said, we head out tomorrow for a week of fun in the sun at the beach, with three small kids in tow - Oye Vey. I wonder if Miss V will hate the water as much as Miss E did? Mr Z will love the water as much as he did two years ago. I'm sure it will be fun and stressful so wish us luck! Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday weekend.

14 comments:

scrappysue July 3, 2008 at 9:43 PM  

i would kill for a slice of summer right now! cute pics

MamaGeek @ Works For Us July 3, 2008 at 9:53 PM  

ENJOY THE VACATION. Now then, when are we leaving? :)

Wow, when you look back, it's hard to believe how grown up they are already! I love love love these beach shots!

Now go enjoy yourself!

Supercool Hotmama July 3, 2008 at 11:28 PM  

The beach always makes the best backdrop. She may not have loved the water, but her expression is just priceless!

Unknown July 3, 2008 at 11:47 PM  

I bet you will all have a huge amount of fun! Vacationing with kids has its joys even if it's a little stressful. :)

Jientje July 4, 2008 at 4:58 AM  

have fun!!!

Big D July 4, 2008 at 8:15 AM  

Fun! I love the beach! I hope you guys have a great time!

Robyn July 4, 2008 at 9:42 AM  

Great shots. I wish the ocean was closer. I hope you have a great vacation!

Alex @ I'm the Mom July 4, 2008 at 10:38 AM  

lol my son hated the beach!!

Great pictures. I hope your vacation at the beach is fantastic!! Can't wait to see pictures :-)

Carrie and Troy Keiser July 4, 2008 at 5:59 PM  

Happy 4th! I hope you have a great weekend. cute pictures!

Cynthia July 4, 2008 at 6:10 PM  

Have a great vacation...cute pics!

Cecily R July 4, 2008 at 6:15 PM  

I am more jealous than you know about your vacation...I so need one after our move.

GREAT pictures! I love PSFs that are dusted off from the archives.

Have a wonderful time!!

janna July 4, 2008 at 7:29 PM  

How fun and how cute your dd is!

Anonymous July 5, 2008 at 9:46 PM  

that first shot is a killer! how sweet is that... my little guy would go nuts for that adorable froggie hat ;)

United Studies July 7, 2008 at 7:07 AM  

Reminds me of my daughter's first trip to the beach...she was just over a year old and not happy about the water. Spent her time covering herself with sand.

Too cute!!

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my family blog. I am a mom to three, work FT and love to take pictures. Please visit my website to see more of my work.

Followers

Bloom

The Bloom Forum

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP