Sunday, October 14, 2007

Anyone know a good plumber?

I was working in the laundry room when my hubby ran out of the power room yelling:

L - "OMG, I think I just flushed the van keys down the toilet!"
Me - jaw dropping to the floor, "Uhh what did you say?"
L - "Yup, something splashed as I was flushing and I saw a black object head down."
Me - "Are you kidding me?? You sure it went down? Can we get it back?"
L - "It definitely went down and unless you want to go swimming in the septic tank, no we cannot get them back."
Me - "Oh. Well. I am shocked the toilet works that well."

I guess I need to figure out how much replacement keys cost.

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my family blog. I am a mom to three, work FT and love to take pictures. Please visit my website to see more of my work.

Followers

Bloom

The Bloom Forum

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP