Monday, October 22, 2007

I've been tagged!! - All about Me

I have been tagged with an All About Me from What Works for Mom. (don't worry, I don't hate you - these can be fun!).

I chose Meme #2:

Meme #2 - 4 Questions & Answers
4 jobs you've had:
1- I also was a babysitter
2- Rental Movie Store Cashier
3- Re-stocker at the college library
4- Collections Agent for a credit card company

4 movies I could watch over and over
1- 40 year old Virgin
2- Terms of Endearment
3- Spinal Tap
4- Xanadu

4 tv shoes I watch
1- The Office
2- Grey's Anatomy
3- Brothers and Sisters
4- Nip Tuck

4 places I've lived
1- College Dorm
2- Apartment with Roomates
3- Apartment alone
4- My house with my family

4 favorite foods
1- Chicken Soup
2- Sushi
3- Chinese food (pretty much anything)
4- Brownies (is that considered a food?)

4 favorite colors
1- Lavender
2- Sage
3- Brown
4- Eggplant

4 places I'd love to be right now
1- Australia
2- Seattle
3- Grand Cayman
4- Hawaii

4 names I love but could/would not use for my children
1- Isabel
2- Ethan
3- Eleanor
4- Nathan

3 comments:

MamaGeek @ Works For Us October 22, 2007 at 11:28 AM  

Collections Agent for a credit card company? OMG, how is THAT? I can only begin to imagine how interesting that must be!

Thanks for playing HG!

Greg Pultorak October 22, 2007 at 12:46 PM  

Brown is a color - those others? NOT COLORS!

Mom not Mum (Sandy) October 23, 2007 at 7:29 AM  

Great meme - I may do this one tomorrow. I've been bad at blogging lately - I need a jump start.

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my family blog. I am a mom to three, work FT and love to take pictures. Please visit my website to see more of my work.

Followers

Bloom

The Bloom Forum

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP