Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Digital Scrapbooking

Here is my latest obsession hobby. I have always loved to scrapbook. My kids each have baby books and then I have a kids combined book for beyond the first year and family vacations. But even though I have a desk with all of my supplies, I tend to get behind and quickly fill it up with pages from the last 4-6 months. However, recently I have discovered the fun of doing it all digitally. Now I never was very good at this non-digitally so I didn't expect miracles to happen now that I am using a computer. But its fun and easy.

Here is one of my first attempts. What do you think, good enough to continue or should I go back to the old fashioned way with scissors and glue?

3 comments:

MamaGeek @ Works For Us October 3, 2007 at 9:54 PM  

THAT. IS. AWESOME. How is it done? I am so behind in my scrapbooking I don't even know where to begin. That looks so professional!!!

Head Gaggler October 4, 2007 at 7:55 AM  

Its actually quite easy. I use Photoshop Elements as my picture editor. I then take my digi prints and then scour the internet for free digital scrapbooking files and put it all together. Its quite fun. Better than the old paper method and the best part is I can create them while in my recliner watching TV (cause I am real lazy!)

Claire October 5, 2007 at 4:48 PM  

I love this :)

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my family blog. I am a mom to three, work FT and love to take pictures. Please visit my website to see more of my work.

Followers

Bloom

The Bloom Forum

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP